ANEDEN GIVES & THE WAIT MOVIE PRESENT THE LAGOS FERTILITY GRANT
Aneden Gives, in partnership with THE WAIT movie, has developed an application and patient selection process to provide fertility grants for families in Lagos.
Aneden Gives will select five families for up to N200,000 for initial testing at the George’s Memorial Medical Center. From the five families, Aneden Gives will select one family to receive a grant of up to N1,500,000 for further fertility treatments. Aneden Gives will only disburse grant funds to the fertility clinic.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for the ANEDEN Gives & THE WAIT movie Lagos fertility grants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Must reside in Nigeria.
- Must be able to receive fertility treatments in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Show proof of having watched THE WAIT movie in the cinema.
- Follow @anedengives and tag @the_wait_movie on your Instagram page or story with proof you watched the movie.
- Submit the grant application below. Only one application per family will be accepted.
*Family members of Aneden Gives and THE WAIT movie teams are not eligible
*Grant funds must be used within the first 12 months of award
*Applicants must be at least 21 years old
THE WAIT movie Lagos Grant Application
- Grant Application Window: April 30 – May 31, 2021
- Application Review Period: June 01 – July 15, 2021
- Pre-Selection and Applicant Notification Period: July 16 – August 31, 2021
Grant recipients must sign an online Medical Release Form. The online application includes the following requirements:
- Consent to medical updates provided from the fertility clinic to ANEDEN Gives
- Consent to allow ANEDEN Gives to contact the applicant(s) in the future
Pre-selected applicants will be asked to provide the supporting documentation to confirm:
- Date of birth – For example National ID, passport, driver’s license.
- Address – For example utility bill.