THE LAGOS FERTILITY GRANT
WINDOW OPENS FEB 1, 2022!
Aneden Gives Foundation in Nigeria has developed an application and patient selection process to provide fertility grants for families in Lagos.
Aneden Gives will select up to ten families to receive treatment at specific pre-selected clinics in Lagos. Aneden Gives will only disburse grant funds to the fertility clinic.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for the ANEDEN Gives Lagos fertility grants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Must reside in Nigeria.
- Must be able to receive fertility treatments in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Submit the grant application below. Only one application per family will be accepted.
- Additional requirements to be added in January 2022
*Grant funds must be used within the first 12 months of award
*Applicants must be at least 21 years old
The 2022 Lagos Grant Application
- Grant Application Window: February 1 – February 28, 2022
- Application Review Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Pre-Selection and Applicant Notification Period: April 1 – April 30, 2022
Grant recipients must sign an online Medical Release Form. The online application includes the following requirements:
- Consent to medical updates provided from the fertility clinic to ANEDEN Gives
- Consent to allow ANEDEN Gives to contact the applicant(s) in the future
Pre-selected applicants will be asked to provide the supporting documentation to confirm:
- Date of birth – For example National ID, passport, driver’s license.
- Address – For example utility bill.
- Additional requirements to be determined by January 2022.