Our Board of Advisors have developed an application and patient selection process that is efficient and maximizes the available funding so that we can support as many families as quickly as possible.
Each grant will pay at least $5,000 to support each family or up to the cost of the treatment if lower.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants annual family income must not exceed $100,000.
- Applicants must not have fertility insurance coverage. If applicants have fertility insurance coverage, but have exhausted their coverage they remain eligible.
- We are currently only accepting applicants that are patients of the Houston Fertility Institute.
- Applicants must be legally allowed to live and/or work in the US.
Please watch this space for future application windows and changes to the application process.
- Initial Application Window: May 10 – June 9, 2019 Application Window is Closed (online application)
- Application Review Period: June 10 through June 30, 2019 Review Period is Complete
- Pre-Selection and Applicant Notification Period: July 1 through July 15, 2019 is Complete
All applicants must sign a Medical Release Authorization Form in-person at the Houston Fertility Institute to complete the grant application. The online application includes the following requirements:
- Consent to medical updates provided from HFI to ANEDEN Gives
- Consent to allow ANEDEN Gives to contact the applicant(s) in the future
Pre-selected applicants will be asked to provide the following supporting documentation:
- Most recent tax filings for all applicant(s)
- Signed background check disclosure authorization
Please complete and submit the following application form.
The Application Window is from May 10 to June 9.