Our Board of Advisors have developed an application and patient selection process that is efficient and maximizes the available funding so that we can support as many families as quickly as possible.
Each grant will pay at least $5,000 to support each family or up to the cost of the treatment if lower.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants annual combined family income must not exceed specific income limits (see details).
- Applicants must not have fertility insurance coverage. If applicants have fertility insurance coverage, but have exhausted their coverage they remain eligible.
- We are currently only accepting applicants that are patients of the Houston Fertility Institute and Pacific NW Fertility in Seattle.
- Applicants must be legally allowed to live and/or work in the US.
- Only one application will be accepted for each family.
Please watch this space for future application windows and changes to the application process.
2020 Grant Application for the Houston Fertility Institute in Houston Texas
- Grant Application Window: January 15 – February 14, 2020 Application Window (now closed)
- Application Review Period: February 15 through March 16, 2020 (complete)
- Pre-Selection and Applicant Notification Period: March 17 through March 31, 2020 (in progress)
2020 Grant Application for the Pacific NW Fertility Clinic in Seattle, Washington
- Grant Application Window: August 1 – August 31, 2020 Application Window is not yet open
- Application Review Period: September 1 through October 1, 2020
- Pre-Selection and Applicant Notification Period: October 2 through October 16, 2020
All applicants must sign an online Medical Release Form. The online application includes the following requirements:
- Consent to medical updates provided from the fertility clinic to ANEDEN Gives
- Consent to allow ANEDEN Gives to contact the applicant(s) in the future
Pre-selected applicants will be asked to provide the following supporting documentation:
- Most recent tax filings (IRS Form 1040) for all applicant(s)
- Signed background check disclosure authorization