Aneden Gives has developed an application and patient selection process that is efficient and maximizes the available funding so that we can support as many families as quickly as possible.
Each grant will pay at least $5,000 to support each family or up to the cost of the treatment if lower.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants annual combined family income must not exceed specific income limits (see details).
- Applicants must not have fertility insurance coverage. If applicants have fertility insurance coverage, but have exhausted their coverage they remain eligible.
- We are currently only accepting applicants that are patients of the Houston Fertility Institute and Pacific NW Fertility in Seattle. Later in 2021, we will begin accepting applications for Lagos, Nigeria through our Nigeria Initiative.
- Applicants must be legally allowed to live and/or work in the US.
- Only one application will be accepted for each family.
Please watch this space for future application windows and changes to the application process.
2021 Grant Application for the Houston Fertility Institute in Houston Texas
- Grant Application Window: February 15 – March 15, 2021
- Application Review Period: March 16 – April 15, 2021
- Pre-Selection and Applicant Notification Period: April 16 – April 30, 2021
2021 Grant Application for the Pacific NW Fertility Clinic in Seattle, Washington
- Grant Application Window: August 1 – August 31, 2021
- Application Review Period: September 1 through October 1, 2021
- Pre-Selection and Applicant Notification Period: October 2 through October 16, 2021
All applicants must sign an online Medical Release Form. The online application includes the following requirements:
- Consent to medical updates provided from the fertility clinic to ANEDEN Gives
- Consent to allow ANEDEN Gives to contact the applicant(s) in the future
Pre-selected applicants will be asked to provide the following supporting documentation:
- Most recent tax filings (IRS Form 1040) for all applicant(s)
- Signed background check disclosure authorization